We all know there are challenges for women in the medical device industry.
After medical device innovation, creating advancement opportunities for women in medtech is near and dear to my heart, and this is a meeting where we can all learn more about this important topic (as well as from each other…).
See who else is attending the AdvaMed WEN meeting.
- Sheri Dodd, Vice-President and General Manager, Medtronic
- Marlou Janssen, President, Biotronik
- Cindy Kent, President & General Manager, Drug Delivery Systems Division, 3M
- Sandy Kalter, Vice President and Chief Regulatory Counsel, Medtronic, Inc.
- Maureen L. Mulvihill, PhD, President & CEO, Actuated Medical, Inc.
- Ilana Shulman, Vice President and Chief Compliance Officer
- Martha Shadan, President & CEO, Rotation Medical, Inc.
- Lynne Flint, Vice President of Finance, Stryker
- Mojdeh Poul, President, 3M Infection Prevention Division
I am proud to be on one of the panels at the AdvaMed Women’s Executive Network Conference; Being a Boss with Your Communication on June 15, 2016 in Washington DC. Register here.
Use this code SPECDIS for $275 off of registration. There is also special registration pricing for AdvaMED small company (Accel) members of $295.
And, let me know if you are attending! I am arranging a dinner the prior evening and would love to include you in our group – what a great way to kick off the meeting!